After two days she had not passed it, but food and poop cycles continued as normal, so I stopped worrying about it. Three days after eating it she woke me up early one morning and puked it up whole. I feel like we dodged a bullet, this could have gotten into her intestines and been a real problem, and I don't think it would have shown up in an x-ray. I had considered getting her to vomit on the day she swallowed it, but I assumed it was already in her intestines at that point, next time I might just induce vomiting.
Needless to say, we're going up to the tougher and bigger sized Kongs.
Ollie & Necco DESTROY the toughest Kongs around... it seems like they rip apart the supposedly heavy duty black kongs quicker than the red.
ReplyDeletethings Ollie & Necco have thrown up:
-whole glove
-wood chips
-various kong bits
-chewed up tennis ball
-ripped up pieces of blanket
-bone (who knows from where)
-paper with staples
-grass
-metal screw
its amazing what they can ingest...
-Jason
a metal screw! wow!!!
ReplyDelete