Wednesday, March 11, 2009

6 Months Old



As of 3/6/09 Oma is 6 months old. She also completed Puppy obedience classes on 6/8/09. We are going to take intermediate courses in a month or two, for now she gets some time off and we need to focus on a few things (impulse control and getting her used to spending more of her day alone)

I am starting to think about building a manual treadmill for Oma. I want something basically like the treadmill at this link (http://www.grandcarpetmill.com/deluxe.htm), but I think I can build something about as good for a lot less than 375$ + shipping.

3 comments:

  1. wait till you meet her mom.. she's really a sweet dog & Matt's doing a great job with her.

    -Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute. my daughter brought home a Pom Xmas of '07 (even though we didn't want one). the dog is a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete