Friday, October 30, 2009

Pack Monadnack

Jason and Jenn came up for a visit and we all climbed Pack Monadnock together. It was a great visit and the city dogs had a lot of fun with Oma. Nobody got any sleep the first night because of the dogs, but besides that it was great.

These pictures are actually from a previous visit I made to Pack Monadnock with just Oma and myself. Jason, Jenn and I took the blue trail up and down, and they will attest that it is not an easy hike up by any means. It's rocky, steep, and at times slippery. I once again fell on my ass going down.

When I went up alone with Oma previously I went up the yellow marked trail, and it was even worse. By the time we got to the top I was worried about making it down with Oma, and we ended up going down the blue trail Jason, Jenn and I took, which is really only slightly easier. These pictures are of the yellow trail.

A good place to break your neck if your not careful.



Not much better.



Water Break!!!



Summit tower.



I like this rock building.



Bonus City dogs hit the couch!

3 comments:

  1. She is tired, that pic is from the morning before we went up the mountain, and the only thing that got any sleep was Jason. The big wanker. :D

    ReplyDelete