Thursday, April 2, 2009

Twin Bridges Park



New location of the week, Twin Bridges Park in Merrimack, New Hampshire. featuring "a baseball field, playground, picnic area and extensive hiking trails through the 27 acres of woods along Baboosic Brook."

Twin Bridges Park is about a 5 minute drive from the house, right past town hall. The only downside is the location of a youth center on the parking lot grounds, so there were tons of kids hanging out and they'll probably screw with your car eventually. Damn kids. Get off my lawn!!!

This place is just awesome. I'm holding off on more pictures for now because my Brother is coming to visit this weekend. I want him to see it first hand, and my camera is going on the shits anyways so I may get a new one.

2 comments:

  1. It's really beautiful. I look forward to seeing it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, that's a nice picture of Dusty

    ReplyDelete