Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Passlogix!

I am starting a new job tomorrow, woohoo! It's working from home most of the time and 20% of the time will be spent on 4 day trips (Monday - Thursday) all around the country supporting clients.

I checked Oma into daycare today at American K9 Country so she can get used to their facilities because I think I will be using them for overnight boarding. They have a big indoor/outdoor area for daycare so the dogs are never kenneled during the day, and there is someone on-site overnight to keep an eye on things. They also have web cams, although the picture is so small I can't really pick Oma out from the other dogs.

AK9C Webcam Link

So far this seems the best boarding option. Daycare is $19.50 for a full day, and boarding is $24, but they have a package deal of $32 for day care and overnight boarding. I might check out The Barking Dog as a second option, the only problem with American K9 is if they get booked up in advance we'll be out of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment