Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!!




As we ring in the New Year and I give 2009 the finger, here's to 2010 being a much better year!

It's almost the first anniversary of Oma's adoption, She just got her booster vaccinations so she's good for rabies and distemper for 3 years now.  She has managed to not get Lyme disease which is a good deal considering how much time Oma gets off leash.  I am going to order her heart worm pills online from now on, the vet is just too expensive.

It looks like we are going to get a lot of snow here for New year's Eve and New Year's Day.  It's been very cold here, February  temperatures in December and people are already out on the ice playing hockey and stuff.  Last night some drunks were riding around on mountain bikes around the island, I think they are insane being out there this early no matter how cold it is.  Even Oma is smarter than that.

I am starting to get some good phone interviews from my resume, but all with horrible commutes.  Here's to 2010 being a great year for everyone, with a nice job for me somewhere closer to home.

2 comments: